We’ve been in this business for other thirty years and whilst we still occasionally see something new, different, challenging, there are some incontrovertible truths that need to be understood.
Asking these five questions when you are evaluating providers will help to find a partner worthy of your project: –
1. Do they have the in-house design accreditation? Most don’t, but offer “help”.
2. Do they offer a wide range of alloys and a wide range of extrusion sizes?
3. Do they offer in house machining and have state of the art equipment to ensure compliance?
4. Can they offer all the finishing options?
5. Can they deliver what you need, as you need it when you need it?
You may also want to know if they make a decent brew.
Want more? Download our free Desperately Seeking Aluminium – Aluminium Extrusion Buyers Guide by Inal Metals here.